Mittwoch, September 14, 2011

raus aus meinem kopf, mr williams!

save me from drowning in the sea/ beat me up on the beach/ what a lovely holiday/ there's nothing funny left to say / this sombre song would drain the sun/ but it won't shine until it's sung/ no water running in the stream/ the saddest place we've ever seen/ everything i touched was golden/ everything i loved got broken/ on the road to mandalay/ every mistake i've ever made/ has been rehashed and then replayed/ as i got lost along the way/ there's nothing left for you to give/ the truth is all that you're left with/ twenty paces then at dawn/ we will die and be reborn/ i like to sleep beneath the trees/ have the universe at one with me/ look down the barrel of a gun/ and feel the moon replace the sun/ everything we've ever stolen/ has been lost returned or broken/ no more dragons left to slay/ every mistake i've ever made/ has been rehashed and then replayed/ as I got lost along the way/ save me from drowning in the sea/ beat me up on the beach/ what a lovely holiday/ there's nothing funny left to say.


(road to mandalay, r.williams)

Keine Kommentare: